Furuno Hellas S.A. (hereinafter “Company”) is aware of the importance of protecting names, addresses, telephone numbers and other personal information of customers and all others who come in contact with the company, and regards the proper handling of personal information as its social obligation. The company has established the following personal information protection policy and is dedicated to adhering to these guidelines.
The company collects personal information in conjunction with the following business activities.
Furthermore, Furuno Hellas SA as the owner of the website www.furuno.gr (hereinafter the “Site”) has
developed a strict system of data collection and management of personal information of visitors/users (hereinafter “Users”), during visit, account creation and use of the Site.
The terms and warranties of this statement do not cover, in any case, the relation between the visitors/users of the Site and any services that are not subject to the control and/or ownership of the Company.
Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including negligence, the Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the user of the services, options and content of the Site to make on his own initiative and with the knowledge of conditions hereof.
Please note, that during the visit in the website, absolutely no personal information from visitors are requested. Personal information will be requested only in case that the visitor chooses to receive informative e-mails on offers and services of the Site, newsletters or proceed to create a user account in order to proceed with the purchase procedure of goods – services. In any case, the personal information that will be requested is the minimum necessary, relevant and appropriate in order the Company to fulfill the service, which will select the user.
The personal information that will be requested by the Company is the Name, Surname (or companies name), sex, date of birth, address (city – district, street, number, postal code), telephone, e-mail address (e-mail), credit card etc.
• Fulfill the conditions and obligations of affordable services to users by the Company.
• Information support of users.
• Selection of content available to users, so be consistent with the general preferences.
• Satisfaction of the requirements of users about services and products offered by and through the Site.
• Informing them about the new products and services (offers).
• Serve the smooth operation of the site.
The Company may disclose personal information of users of the Site in the following exceptional cases:
• Has user’s explicit consent for the disclosure of their personal data.
• The disclosure is made to third natural or legal parties with which the Company cooperates (Suppliers or Furuno Group of companies) and only to the extent that is strictly necessary for the provision of services by the Company.
• In case that it is required by law, by the court or requested by any other government or regulatory authority
The Company may transfer your data to FURUNO group of companies, even outside the European Economic Area, in each case in accordance with the provisions of law privacy and ensuring the security of such data.
Site users can delete, correct/update at any time their personal data and information, simply by visiting the relevant website services.
• To identify and provide users with access to their account (login).
• To record general data traffic.
• To conduct research to improve the content and services of the Site and to facilitate access to them.
• To display information and advertisements to users based on their interests from previous visits to the website.
• For smooth operation of technical services and sections of the Site and the handling of public services provided to service users.
IP address is determined from your Internet Provider through which user’s PC has access to the Internet, and therefore the website. The IP address is retained by the network provider for technical reasons and for security systems of the Website (server, data base, network , etc.) and is used solely for statistical purposes.
The IP address of the user’s access to the Website may be disclosed if required –in compliance with the statutory procedure permitting- competent law enforcement or judicial authorities or other government authorities.
Where in this Policy we refer to the applicable provisions for the security and protection of personal data and its compliance with it, we mean Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 “on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and for the free movement of such data” or the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as it has been mentioned, the applicable law and the relevant decisions of the competent bodies and authorities, as currently in force.